Pro Capture Family
Need to edit the driver. After extracting the file, open the Resources folder. The folder consists of three status images as follows:
You can replace the original status image with a custom image.
The name, size, and suffix name of the custom image must be the same as the original image.
First Generation Capture Device
- Modify the registry of the capture device
- Run "regedit" on Windows to open the Registry Editor.
- Move to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Pro Capture Card Name .
- Double-click HDStatusImageMode and fill Value data with one of these values: 0 (color bar), 1 (blue) or 2 (black).
- Reboot the capture device
- In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers.
- Locate and right-click the Magewell capture device, and then select Disable device from the context menu.
- Right-click the capture device again, and then select Enable device from the context menu.